Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pre Halloween: Snow white a frog and a devil

31 for 21 Challenge: Day 28

Well just in case I didn't get out of the hospital in time, I got the kid's all dressed up in costumes last night. Sorry there is no time to edit the pics...but just wanted to share our fun. Wysdom has 2 costumes. The frog was a costume that Blyss had when she was a baby and the devil I just picked up. Truly he is an angel, but that is all that they had left in his size. Well it's one am and I am off to bed. Enjoy. I love the frog at the end. I am going to do some editing and blow that one up. And of course Blyss makes a perfect snow white.







5 comments:

Tina said...

I just love all the pictures but especially the 1st one where Wysdom has his hand on Blyss's face, as if gently pulling it closer to his. I hope all goes well today, you're in my thoughts

Lacey said...

I love that first pic were he has his hand on his sisters face. Too cute.

Adrienne said...

These pics are so cute! Love the frog one too. Hope all goes well today.

sheree said...

absolutely precious.

Beverly said...

they looks too cute!