Sunday, April 17, 2011

Look at this handsome face!

I love this little face. I could just hug him up all day. I will show some more pictures of Wysdom and some new ones of Blyss as well. Things are going well. We got a new Pedi this week (thanks to my mother's group for supporting me and giving me a little pep talk in this area) My new Pedi seems great and she did a very detailed history of Wysdom's history this week.



We are pretty busy as per our usual schedule. This week coming up we go to an eye appointment and a (Yikes) cardiology appointment. Of course I am nervous for the cardiology appointment as we get the results of Wysdom's echo. For those of you that are new to this blog, Wysdom has open heart surgery at 6 months of age for an AVSD. He has been doing awesome since with some minor leaks in his heart. We are keeping our fingers crossed that we will have good news on Tuesday. That things have stayed the same or got better would be great news.

As per the feeding Wysdom is doing well taking our blended puree that we make at home. We are going to start with textures and reintroduce it to him as well as flavours. Hoping that he enjoys these new elements into his meal time. We are barely using the g tube and we are hoping to get it removed in the future.



Hope all is well with everyone. Sorry this post is short...but I am up late and very tired.

3 comments:

RK said...

We've got an eye appointment this week as well. Curious to hear how yours goes! :o)

Tara said...

What a great update on Wysdom! Love hearing that the g-tube is barely used. Yay!!! Praying for good news from the cardiologist.

Krista said...

Thanks for the update. Sounds like he is doing great!