Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Just Grateful.



This is a cake that Blyss made, iced and decorated today. We made this cake late as both Blyss and Wysdom were sick last week. So we delayed her Valentine's Day activities. She was so proud to do this and was thrilled when I said that I would post it on the blog for her. Oh yes...a belated Valentine's Day to everyone of you.

Then there is Wysdom spreading the love and cheer as usual. Just loving this face.



I am tired from this last week of sickness in our house...but just so grateful for our family. Tonight I worked with Wysdom on trying to stand. I found an interesting way....to put him in front of the T.V. and get him to try to touch the screen while Baby Signing Time is on. For the first time today while I held him up...I saw him move his foot. I can not tell you how great of a moment that was. And oh how he laughed and laughed and laughed. He laughed so hard for a moment I thought he wouldn't be able to stop.

Just Grateful.

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

So much to be grateful for Sasha! Blyss did a great job on that cake and Wysdom is adorable! Great job Wysdom!!!

viv said...

Owen laughs too when he moves it must feel so good for them to master their bodies !

Anonymous said...

You have a lovely blog and a wonderful story to share.
God bless you and your beautiful family!
I just to thank you for stopping by and dropping that sweet comment!
Happy belated Valentine's Day!

xx,
Tammy

Cindy said...

What a great cake! Great job Blyss! Wysdom is so cute! Maybe he was practicing for a happy dance in front of the TV?! :)

Boulder Locavore said...

Hi Sasha! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog so that I might find you! I fully understand the challenges of motherhood and looking at the bright side. It is the most rewarding and trying job physically there has ever been. I love the spirit of your conviction. Thank you for leading me to you. I'm following you in Google Reader.

Sasha@ Blyssfulhealth said...

Thanks everyone for your great comments. Love having you follow us.