Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas

Wishing you all the best holiday ever. Merry Christmas to all!!!

We had Christmas Eve with my side of the family this evening. We actually had a pretty good time. Since this is the first Christmas without my mom and dad, I was not sure how I or everyone else would handle it. Thanks to our gracious hosts....we had an enjoyable time together and the children had a blast. Christmas day will be a bit harder as it usually was a huge production and party at my parents house. As well it was/is my mom's Birthday. So we will see what the day brings. I am open to giving it my best shot...

For all of you special mommies out there have a great day. Love ya all. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

How was your Christmas? I'm sorry it had to be without your mom and dad. I do hope you have a Happy New Year!