Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Eye patch in the tub??

This was my question to Wysdom today. Do you want to wear your eye patch while your in the tub?? Mmmm...probably not. Okay so that is really not going to work. However while making dinner I actually thought about it for a few minutes. Let's just say that we were pretty busy today. Wysdom had a Baby Group at 9:30am -11:15am. We then did some errands and came home for lunch where we met my Aunt who helped me out by planting some flowers in my backyard. Then off to Blyss's activity group at 2-3pm. Then off to see my dad, mow the lawn for him and then back home. So by the time I got home I had to do dinner, give the children a bath, patch Wysdom's eye for an hour or two and also get him into his stander for a little bit. So I thought it was a really good idea to try and double up on things. Julian and I had a few laughs at the thought of that endeavour.

So yes the patch may not work in the tub...but hey it may work on the drive to a group or while he is in the stander. A little strange but it may work. Wysdom will let me know if he likes it or not...trust me. So in the grand scheme of things we accomplished a lot today. Not everything got done and I am learning that is okay(or at least trying to). We had some fun, socialized and had a little therapy. Check Check and Check.!

3 comments:

Alaina and Kyle said...

I'm so glad your back. Wysdom is getting so BIG!! Sounds like you guys are staying busy.

Lacey said...

hey I'm all about multitasking! I've learned to do that really well since having Jax!!

Kristen's mom said...

Thinking about you today. I hope this Mother's Day is full of happy memories of your sweet mother. You are an amazing mother and I wish you a Happy Mother's Day.